第二對新人的婚禮在本堂舉行，因此教會的弟兄姊妹很早就已經計劃籌備這個婚禮，組織了三個團隊 – 分別做點心、佈置和獻詩。做點心一組的組長還特別在教會練習做了一次，有的回家繼續練習，為求做得更好。由於新娘是吉森團契的弟兄的女兒，吉森團契總動員來法蘭克福參加婚禮，加上女方父母邀請中、外好友出席，雖然舉行婚禮的時間剛好下傾盆大雨，出席人數也破記錄！結果弟兄姊妹辛苦做出來的點心不到一會便一掃而清，晚一步的連點心是怎樣的都看不到。同樣的，新郎未信主的父母和妹妹也深深感受到弟兄姊妹的愛心，也很感動。
- 感謝 神憐憫女生讓她找到一份工作，讓她與母親看到 神的信實，並沒有撇棄她不顧！求 主幫助她找到一個住處和辦理工作簽證！
- 感謝 神配合兩對新人，藉著他們的婚禮，弟兄姊妹在籌備的過程中，不單讓未信的父母感受到 神的愛，也讓他們看到 神如何祝福他們的孩子，使他們也繼續尋求認識孩子們所信的 神！
- 感謝 主讓慕道友願意尋求 神！求 主使用兩本福音書，解開她心中的一些疑問，接受 主的救恩！也求 主使用被帶回去國內的福音書籍，使更多人認識 主！
- 感謝 主賜下偶遇，讓一位外城來的弟兄在火車上遇到一位從國內來的年輕人，他經常飛來歐洲。經過弟兄的轉介，我們在網上認識了。他最近又過來，昨天終於可以見面彼此認識，他說他相信有 神。求 神憐憫他，讓他認識真 神！
請支持鄧秀珍宣教士之宣教經費，支票抬頭China Evangelistic Mission列明「鄧秀珍宣教士支持」郵寄 China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6, San Ramon CA94583
Germany – Karen Tang’s prayer letter June, 2016
Dear brothers and sisters,
Then he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming,” the Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness” (Ex 34:6)
Thank God for His grace! The sister who has been staying in my apartment has finally got a job. It’s been two years since she graduated from university. During this period, she had a job but was fired at probation. She graduated from a good school and all her classmates found a job. She alone was jobless for a long time. All she got was rejection from job applications. She was very depressive and always cast her emotions on her mother. Her mother got a lot of pressure from her. But thank God that she evangelized to her mother before and she became a believer. So, she always prays for her daughter.
Since the sister’s office is a bit far from my apartment, she moved out two weeks ago to live in a friend’s place for a short period. She needs to find her own apartment now. Because of the lack of housing in Frankfurt areas, it is kind of difficult to rent or buy a living place. Time flies and she has stayed in my place for half a year. In addition to the time ever since I returned from my furlough last year when I have been receiving people to stay in my apartment, I haven’t worked in my study room for a year. I used a table in the living room or my dinner table as my working place. Although there was some inconvenience, it is also God’s grace that there is room to help others.
Recently there are two newly wedded couples. One wedding was being held in another city with another Chinese church because the bridegroom was a brother from that church. There were about forty from our church who went, many of whom helped with decoration and singing in the choir. Both mothers who flew from China were very touched by the zealous help of the brothers and sisters. The bride’s mother is a believer but not the mother of the bridegroom. However, she did see God’s love among the brothers and sisters.
A second wedding was being held in our church. Since it was local, brothers and sisters planned the wedding ahead of time. They formed teams to work with refreshments, decorations and in the choir. In order to make the refreshment better, they even practiced doing once in church and some even practice more at home. Since the bride’s father is a member of the Giessen bible study group, the whole fellowship went to attend the wedding. The father also invited many friends both Chinese and German. Although it rained cats and dogs at the beginning of the wedding, there was a record high of attendants. So, the refreshment was soon gone. Those who came in late didn’t see what was there. Likewise, the parents and sister of the bridegroom who were not yet believers were also touched by the love of the brothers and sisters.
Just one week before the wedding, I happened to be in Giessen bible study group. After the meeting, I mentioned a book to a seeker while evangelizing to her. But I had to get it from our church in Frankfurt. I asked a brother to give the books to the bride’s step-mother who could give the books to the seeker. It just happened that a sister whom she invited for the wedding needed some evangelistic materials to bring back to China. She therefore gave her two sets and left one set for the seeker. Thank God for His timely provision!
Thanksgiving and prayer items:
- Thank God for His mercy on the sister who found a job so that she and her mother can see God’s faithfulness! Pray that God will help her find an apartment and a working visa!
- Thank God for matching two newly-wed couples, through their wedding and the preparation process by brothers and sister, that the parents not only sense God’s love, how God bless their children, but also that they will continue to seek the God in whom their children believe!
- Thank God that the seeker was willing to learn more about God! Pray that God will use those two books to solve her major questions and receive God’s salvation! Pray also that more people come to know Jesus Christ by reading those books that were brought back to China!
- Thank God for a wonderful encounter! A brother from another city met a Chinese young man who came to Europe quite often in a train. He then introduced him to me on social media. Recently he came again and we met and get to know each other yesterday. He told me that he believed in god. Pray that God will have mercy on him and let him find the true God!
Thank God for your prayers!
Email address: email@example.com
Pls support missionary Karen Tang’s mission fund.
Check title: China Evangelistic Mission, pls state “for missionary Karen Tang”.
Send to : China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6,
San Ramon CA 94583