Dear family, brothers and sisters in Christ,
“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him and bless His name” (Psalms 100:4). We had Canadian thanksgiving on October 9th; there are so many things to be grateful for: God’s unfailing love and mercy, the grace of Jesus Christ, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the love and care of our family and friends, the health we’ve enjoyed. We are thankful for the use of zoom that even though we have been living in Canada we can still pray with our staff 4 times a week and hold Bible study once a week. All of us have learned so much from His words. Now God opens the door for us to go back to Cambodia for ministry. We are excited to leave for Phnom Penh on October 29th for 41/2 months. Over this time, we plan to work alongside our local staff to build them up to take leadership of the church; help the members to grow spiritually by setting up home groups and working with individuals to see them delivered from their pasts.
Next year on March 19th, we will go to Hong Kong for a month before going back to Canada. We are looking forward to meeting up with you and sharing what God has been doing in our lives. Thank you so much for supporting us and our ministry all these years with gratitude. Please continue to remember our praise and prayer items.
- Liza went to see her surgeon who did her wrist surgery on September 19th with assurance that her wrist was healed. She can use her hand with some restriction after 6 times of physiotherapy covered by provincial medical care and will get the last one on October 18th.
- We asked for prayer for Phally’s daughter who was diagnosed with a tumor in her intestines. God has answered our prayers that the doctor said the tumor was not there.
- On September 17th after church Srey Nick received Jesus as her savior; she is the daughter in law of one of the nannies at Sonlight Kindergarten.
- One of our young people in our church, Seng Hua, who got scholarship to study in Israel for a year last October. He came back to Cambodia before Israel got into war.
- For the staff at the Living Stone Church that they work together with good and open communication.
- For the salvation of Bing, sister of our member and Chanda who is the neighbor of Som Neang.
- For our trip to Phnom Penh, God would put the right people in our lives to help them grow spiritually.
Thank you. We would love to hear from you and pray for you.
In His service,
Joseph and Liza Ng