- 感謝主讓兩位回國多年的姊妹願意等候 神，最終今年五月都嫁給主内弟兄了！
- 求 主賜下智慧給有叛逆孩子的母親們，讓她們知道如何處理親子關係！
- 求 主憐憫丈夫成為植物人的姊妹，讓她往返探病的時候都有體力！姊妹也希望找到一份工作來維持一家的生活，求 主預備工作的機會！
請支持鄧秀珍宣教士之宣教經費，支票抬頭China Evangelistic Mission列明「鄧秀珍宣教士支持」郵寄China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6, San Ramon CA94583
下載 PDF 格式 (中文)
Download PDF Version (English)
Dear brothers and sisters,
“Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?” Job 30:25
I met a mother of a sister during her wedding in June. She was grateful to see me. She reminded me of her request four years ago. One day, she called me from Taiwan to ask if someone from church could help receive her daughter. Her daughter was being kicked out by her German ex-husband. So, I let her stay in my home for half a year. During that period, she finished her divorce process and her German language study, passed the entrance examination into university and moved out. Later, she met her boy-friend who is also a German. The difference is that this one is a Christian. After dating for several years, she is married. Thank God for protecting this sister and her mother from a big blow and coming out of it! Thank God for the man who loves this sister!
I was invited to preach in Gottingen fellowship last Sunday. I stayed overnight at a sister’s house. Time flies. I got to know her for 16 years already. I still remembered that she called one day to ask for an accommodation because she needed to come to write an examination. After she passed her examination and got her admittance letter to university, it was already late to find a place to live. I received her to stay in my less than 15 m2 one-room apartment.
Every night, we took an extra mattress off my bed and she slept on it. Every morning, we stacked the mattress on my bed again. Because we lived together, she became the first gospel fruit in Germany after evangelizing to her. I was grateful to see her being admitted to university, graduated, married and is now a mother of four. Her faith is stable and has served not only in the Chinese fellowship but also in international bible study group. She married a Dutch working in Germany. Although they have four children including a twin, they still have time to open their house for sisters gathering and an English bible study group. Praise God for their energy!
In contrast, another sister is having a lot of pressure taking care of a family with 3 children. She is really helpless facing her rebellious daughter. There is such a big difference between the two families mainly because in the former the couple takes up the responsibilities together while in the latter, the husband not only is not helping much after work but becomes an extra burden for the wife. Now even though this husband realizes the pressure of his wife, there is much learning for him.
About one month ago, I received an email from a sister who told me about an incidence. Her husband suddenly fainted while on his way to work. Since there was no immediate resuscitation, his brain lacked of oxygen and became almost in a vegetative state. This happened in February but she didn’t contact me. Her husband found a job here several years ago and moved to Frankfurt area. They came to our church for a few times and never saw them again. They went to worship in an international church. She has 3 children. Perhaps after her husband was transferred to a rehabilitation center, she was wearied. She had to take 4 hours both ways in order to visit her husband taking the public transportation. It was grateful that her reliance on God gave her much strength to endure such difficult situation. Even though her husband had no reaction, she still read him the bible and spiritual books in every visit. Her church helped in taking care of her children until her parent came. Thank God that her mother got another 6 months extension to stay and help her. A few days ago, he was transferred to a nursing home which is now only an hour distance from home.
Thanksgiving and prayer items:
- Thank God for two sisters who returned to China several years ago and was willing to wait upon God for their life long partners. They were both married to brothers in Christ this May!
- Thank God for protecting the mother and daughter after a big blow! Thank God that the daughter married to a German brother and will finish her study soon!
- Thank God for the sister in Goettingen, who is willing to serve the sisters there!
- Pray that God will give wisdom to those mothers who have rebellious teenagers!
- Pray that God will have mercy on the sister whose husband is in a vegetative state! Pray that God will give her strength and let her find a job to sustain the family.
- Thank God for having a good time with brothers and sisters in our family camp!
- Thank God for a great fellowship time sharing difficulties in ministries and spent some time praying together with Chinese and German pastors and missionaries in our pastoral annual retreat!
Thank God for His grace! Thank you for your prayer support!
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please support missionary Karen Tang’s mission fund.
Check title: China Evangelistic Mission, please state “for missionary Karen Tang”.
Send to : China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6,
San Ramon CA 94583