- 女兒欣義和女婿帕特里·南成（Patrick Ramsing）在卡加利定居。女兒在找工作，女婿申請加拿大移民。也請為他們能找到一所屬靈的家禱告。
Dear family, brothers and sisters in Christ,
Hallelujah! Our Lord Jesus has conquered death and the evil one! He is alive indeed!! Many times, we are like the two disciples who were going to Emmaus. They were sad and told Jesus who appeared to them that Jesus was dead. We are like the disciples who mourn and weep. We are also like Thomas who did not believe until he saw and touched Jesus’ hands and side. We are occupied with our hurts, hopelessness, worries and fears that we forget that Jesus is alive and His promise of sending another comforter, the Holy Spirit during Pentecost. We now have the power to overcome our sins and problems!
We are grateful that you have been supporting our ministry through different ways and especially your prayers. Please continue to praise our Father who loves and cares for us, and please remember our prayer requests:
- On April 16-18 we attended a conference for Christian workers under Fatherheart ministries. We are reminded that we are the beloved sons and daughters of our Father. We just need to open our hearts to receive His love and guidance.
- Our staff at Living Stone Church and Sonlight Kindergarten work together well.
- We just got words from Evangelical Fellowship Cambodia that as missionaries who do not receive salary from Cambodia do not need to apply for work permit.
- Sochet and his family have attended our church for some years; recently he had some misunderstanding with one of our part time staff. Now he’s angry; not only he doesn’t come to church and he doesn’t allow his family to come. Please pray that our Father’s love will fill him and heal his bitterness and hurt.
- We are still working on the renewal of our church registration.
- Lydia and Patrick have arrived in Calgary about 2 weeks ago. Lydia is applying for a job with the city and Patrick is applying for the permanent residency. Please pray for our Father’s provision and His leading to a church for worship and fellowship.
Thank you. May our Father in heaven bless you.
Joseph and Liza