Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, friends and family,
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! The world just celebrated Father’s Day; it gives us opportunity to show our love to our fathers who brought us up, cares for and loves us! It reminds us the great love of our Father in heaven. Romans 8:14-16 say “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are children of God. For you didn’t receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God;” Sometimes our own fathers might disappoint us but our Heavenly Father is always there to guide and help us. How comforting to know we are God’s own children, not servants!
We are thankful that our Father helped us through the Evangelical Fellowship of Cambodia to get a card saying that we are missionaries supported by foreign fund, so we don’t need to apply for work permit. They also are helping to process the renewal of our church’s registration.
Thank you very much for caring for and supporting us through many ways. Please continue to remember our praise and prayer items.
- There are 3 brothers and 2 sisters who were baptized into the name of Jesus Christ in May.
- There is more enrolment of students in our kindergarten and toddlers in our nursery.
- Our daughter, Lydia and her husband, Patrick have moved to Calgary, Canada since March. Lydia has been working since a month ago. Patrick is applying his permanent residency before the can work.
- Please remember the registration of our church; a brother whose name we used went home to heaven and now we changed into another person.
- Recently the Cambodian government has many new policies about foreign companies, NGOs and institutions. Before we didn’t need to register kindergarten under the umbrella of a church. Please pray that things will process smoothly.
- Please pray for the faith of “Wood” who was baptized in May. Because his parents do not want him to believe in Jesus, he is not allowed to come to church.
- There are 6 young people will write the grade 12th examination; please pray for wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- For a peaceful election for prime minister in July 29th.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Joseph and Liza Ng