- CEM Cambodia的註冊需要續期。
Dear friends and family,
Hallelujah, our Lord Jesus Christ is alive! He is no longer in the grave; He has conquered the sting of death! May we experience the resurrected power of Jesus. Let us boast Christ alone and His cross just as Apostle Paul encourages us to do!
During our stay in Calgary, Canada we have kept busy in joining church activities and a module course studying Proverbs organized by Ambrose University. We also are helping one of our sons’ family two days a week because he has three young children. Joseph shared God’s word and our ministry in Cambodia in two occasions. It is great to fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ and know that they care and pray for us.
Two weeks after a stroke, the mother of Joseph went to be with the Lord on 7th March at age 94. Joseph remembers fondly how she prayed with him before bed time when he was young. She has four sons, eleven grandchildren and nineteen great grandchildren. There was a celebration of her life on March 30th. We will miss her but are glad that she is with God our Father in heaven now!
We are thankful for the medical care of Canada. We had our yearly check up and everything is fine except Liza’s blood pressure is a bite high. The doctor told her to watch it before prescribing medication for her. Joseph went to see his specialist and had his medication adjusted. Now he is doing well and energized.
Through WeChat, WhatsApp and Messenger, we are keeping in close touch with our staff and church members in Cambodia. We share and encourage each other with the word of God. We are looking forward to going back to Cambodia on 11th May and seeing what the Lord is doing there.
Thank you for your partnership with us and your support in different ways especially your prayers. Please continue to uphold us in your prayers.
- Medication for Joe has been adjusted.
- A new generator was bought for our church/school for there has been power outage in Cambodia because of low water level in Mekong River. Hopefully the situation will improve in June when the rain comes.
- Good time with our children and grandchildren.
- Please pray for Sarin of Living Stone Church. She has hepatitis C that she will trust God for healing.
- Sonlight Kindergarten needs new teachers and an administrator because the old one wants to start her own business.
- Khmer New year is on April 14th to 16th this year. Please pray for protection from evil spirits for our church members and school staff when come back from their hometowns.
- New missionary to takeover our ministry in Cambodia.
- Renewal of registration for CEM Cambodia.
- We need visa for returning to Cambodia in May.
Thank you. Keep in touch and let us know if you have anything that you want us to pray for you!
Joseph and Liza Ng