- 感謝神藉著福音營講員張路加牧師的信息，讓多人受感接受主的救恩！求 主堅固他們的信心！教會姐妹帶去的二位慕道友雖然決志信主，可是還有世上的事纏累，不願意去教會。求 主感動她們，明白先求 神的國和義，其他的東西就會加給她們！
請支持鄧秀珍宣教士之宣教經費，支票抬頭China Evangelistic Mission列明「鄧秀珍宣教士支持」郵寄 China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6, San Ramon CA94583
下載 PDF 格式 (中文)
Download PDF Version (English)
Dear brothers and sisters,
Thank God for His grace that I had the opportunities to participate several camps this year! I broke my record of attending 7 camps! In October, I attended the South German Gospel Camp where I was assigned to a 6-bed room. Due to the noise I made while sleeping, the sister who slept next to me would touch me lightly so that I would not make any noise. As such, we didn’t have good sleep. Right after the camp, I caught a cold. The following week, I attended the All European Pastors and Leaders Conference where I had the privilege to have a single bed room. But since there was still a distance from the hotel to the church where we had the conference, in addition to the change of cold weather, my cough has not yet stopped.
Attending the gospel camp was another new experience for me. Since there were not enough Sunday School teachers for the children, I volunteered myself to help. Since I never had a chance to serve in that area, I could only be a helper. It happened that there was a retarded child in the group. Since she was willing to let me hold her, I took care of her most of the time. There was a mother who went with us to this camp. Once she came from China to visit her daughter, her daughter brought her to church. She was willing to attend bible study groups. She also saw a big change in her daughter’s life after becoming a Christian. But she didn’t think she had anything to do with this religion. But after listening to the first message, she was touched already and accepted Christ as her Savior. Because she had also accompanied her daughter in the baptismal classes before, she was able to be baptized in time with her daughter last week.
There were more and more parents coming to visit their child. I saw some such couples in the gospel camp also. One of these couples was in our small group. The father shared with us that her daughter made the applications to attend the camp for them without their knowing. The father was an official in China and would have nothing to do with this religion. Since they were already at the venue, he might as well stay to listen. After hearing the messages and seeing the loving sacrifice among brothers and sisters, he had changed his mind in just a few days. He had a good impression on Christianity.
Recently our young brothers and sisters have been actively involved with new student welcoming activities. Two weeks ago, The Channels who came from Canada provided an evangelistic music meeting. Yesterday, our brothers and sisters invited those who participated that night for a hiking and after that brought some of them to church for Sunday service.
Thank God for touching the sister in Aschaffenburg to invite people for bible study group. Although it is hard to find a time to meet for everyone, our bible study group started meeting again. We met in the sister’s restaurant at their resting time. After the bible study, she also invited us to have dinner there.
Besides attending the most number of camps, I heard the most shocking news this year. My brother and sister got cancer one after the other. There were two family members passed away within less than 2 months’ time recently. Except my sister, I had spent time either taking care of or be with my family members, just as the bible said: “If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.” 1 Tim. 5:8
Thanksgiving and prayer items:
- Thank God through the messages from Rev. Luke Zhang in the gospel camp, many came to accept Christ’s salvation! Pray that God will strengthen their faith! Our church’s sister brought two friends to the camp and accepted Jesus as their Savior too. But, there was other priority in their mind that kept them from coming to church. Pray that God will touch them and let them understand to seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness first, the other things will be given to them as well!
- Thank God for all the activities through which new comers came to fellowship and Sunday worship! Pray that we care for them more and may God’s love will draw them to Christ!
- Thank God for resuming the bible study group in Aschaffenburg which has stopped meeting for a few months! Pray that the group will meet regularly and those housewives will come to hear the good news first for the husbands go to work!
- The Giessen bible study group consisted of mostly families. Recently, God has touched their hearts to do student works more actively. They are preparing some activities now. Pray that God will give them wisdom how to do and how to share the gospel to the students! There is a new student who came to the fellowship last week. Pray that God will keep him and touch him to come continuously!
- Because of those camps, sickness and deaths in my family, I have been running around and am pretty tired. Pray for my health so that I will have the energy to serve.
Two more weeks before Thanksgiving, so I wish you all
A blessed and happy Thanksgiving!
Email address: [email protected]
Pls support missionary Karen Tang’s mission fund.
Check title: China Evangelistic Mission, pls state “for missionary Karen Tang”.
Send to : China Evangelistic Mission, 2400 Old Crow Canyon Road, Ste A6,
San Ramon CA 94583