我們在五月初參加在馬來西亞檳城舉行的「天父之愛」聚會。這研討聚會的主旨是叫我們更認識天父的愛是何等長濶高深，祂的大愛能醫治我們過去所受的傷害。這醫治的過程是由「在父懷裡的那位獨生子——神，他將神表明了出來。」（約一18）這節聖經清楚地說耶穌：1. 是天父的獨生子；2. 又是神。因此福音的中心是天父的愛，是由祂的愛子「道」成了肉身，從天上降世並將「天父」表明出來。
下載 PDF 格式 (中文)
Download PDF Version (English)
Dear friends and family,
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus! Looking around the world we are saddened to see what have been happening with terrorist attacks, shootings, killings, political scandals and others. Praise God as Christians we have peace and assurance in Christ Jesus.
May 10th is a big day for our church; we had 9 young people baptized at Mekong River. Early in the morning we rode on vans, car and motorcycles to the site. With church members, friends and neighbors we had close to 80 people joining. It is a memorable day for those young people who have decided to follow Jesus Christ. Also it is a witness to those friends who do not know God. It is great to see them have fun playing in the water, rowing the boat and catching clams. Some ladies shared how God has been working in their lives to one unbeliever. Even though she did not make a decision yet but she knows God is good and cares for us. We visited her at her home once and she understands and believes what the Bible says, but can’t make a decision because of her family’s belief. We all enjoyed the day very much and everyone went home happily.
Another highlight of these few months is to attend the Fatherheart Ministries A School in Penang, Malaysia from April 30 – May 6. This is a worldwide ministry that focuses on teaching the heart of our heavenly Father whose love is wider, deeper and higher than we can imagine. If we are touched by our Father’s love, we can love others more.
It’s less than 2 months that we will go on furlough. Thank you for serving our great Father with us through your support in different ways. We are forever grateful to God who calls us to serve the Khmer people, and also to all of you who support and remember us faithfully throughout these years. Please continue to praise God and Pray for us:
- There are 9 young people who were baptized recently.
- The district commune election went smoothly on June 4th.
- The problem of water leaking in our church for years seems to be fixed now.
- Our youngest, Lydia was engaged to Patrick Ramsing; they are planning their wedding in 2018.
- We are considerably healthy with only minor old aged problems
- The spiritual growth of the young people who were baptized in May. Pray that they can learn more from the weekly discipleship class every Sunday.
- The road on the side of our church needs to be paved again. The traffic is heavy now around our church so the road is broken.
- In July we will take in a seminary intern for a month. Please pray we’ll have a great time of learning together. She will mostly involve in teacher’s training and start an English class for young people as an outreach program.
- Please pray for our preparation for our furlough – to arrange both the staff of our church and school to take over our responsibilities.
Thank you so very much! We’d love to hear from you; let us know how we can pray for you.
In our Father’s love,
Joe and Liza Ng