- 為昂震（Oun Chen）弟兄禱告，他的頸有一個大腫瘤，願主減輕他的痛楚。
Dear friends and family,
“Bless the Lord, O my soul. Praise the Lord” (Psalm 104:35b) Praise the Lord for He is faithful and merciful. One of the highlights this month is the celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary. We celebrated with a delicious cake after the Sunday Service. Through all these years we have experienced ups and downs as all couples go through. Only the love of our Father keeps us together and makes our relationship stronger!
After two months in Canada during June and July we came back and are so encouraged to see our church attendance has been growing. Some ask friends and some relatives to attend our Sunday service. Pray that they will find Jesus as their personal Saviour soon.
Joanna, the 3rd child of Simeon and Phung arrived. She is our 5th grandchild. She has jaundice and was in the hospital for two days. Mom and baby are home now. Please pray for the adjustment of the older sister and brother.
Thank you for praying and supporting our ministry in Cambodia. Please continue to praise and prayer for our needs.
- Our church members are bringing their friends and relatives to attend our church.
- Joanna, our fifth grandchild, was born to Simeon, our eldest, and Phung.
- We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday August 19.
- Seven young people took the matriculation examination on August 20 and 21. They need guidance and wisdom to go for university and the field of study.
- The need of salvation for the new comers.
- The discipleship training for our church.
- The need of a pastor in our church.
- Our school needs a teacher who loves the Lord and the children.
- Most of our football team members are young people just finished grade 12. Many of them are new to our church. However, their unbelieving parents do not like to see them coming to our church.
- The registration of the kindergarten is experiencing tedious procedure that slow down the progress of registration.
- Please pray for Oun Chen. He has a lump on his throat. Pray that he has less pain.
Thanks for remembering us.
Joseph and Liza Ng