- 請為新信的一對夫婦禱告：施嫆（Si Yorn）女士和她先生昂震（Oun Chen）。昂震頸項上生了腫瘤，祈求天父醫治及使他們的信心增長。
Dear friends and family,
Greetings from Cambodia! May be many of you have experienced some cold weather. We are happy to have cooler weather here! December is indeed a blessed and happy month for us. From the beginning of this month, the staff of our school was busy preparing for Christmas program. We celebrated Christmas after school on 22nd so many parents could come to watch their children sang and danced. An older student read a story book in English and one did the “Jingle Bells” with the musical bells. We had a short gospel message presented; pray that the parents can learn the real meaning of Christmas. It was a wonderful time for all of us!
Living Stone Church also had a big group came for Christmas program. The speaker gave a powerful message on the meaning of Christmas. Two ladies of our church brought fruits, jelly and a small birthday cake. Praise God there are five who accepted Jesus as their Savior. The football group also came too. We all stayed for lunch eating the Cambodian noodles. Then in the afternoon we had a big group came for the youth fellowship. Pray that they will continue coming and find Jesus.
December 30 was a big day for our family. Our youngest daughter Lydia was married to Patrick Ramsing on a boat in the Mekong River. It was a beautiful evening and the ceremony was simple and memorable. After the wedding, they went touring Southeast Asia before heading back to Calgary, Canada this coming March. Please pray for their adjustment, finding jobs and spiritual support. Thank you so much for supporting Lydia in prayers and many other ways in the past years.
We are grateful to you for supporting our ministry in different ways. Please continue to give thanks to God and pray for our needs. Thank you!
- There are five brothers and sisters attending the baptismal class; three of them are from one family – father and two children.
- Some new students and toddlers coming to our kindergarten and nursery.
- There are two single mothers selling cooked food at the market who come to our church and give tithing faithfully.
- Our football team that many teenagers and young people will come to know the Lord. Pray for Pastor Vannak as he shares God’s word before the game.
- Pray for Sophearin, the administrator of Sonlight Kindergarten, that she will grow deeper in the Lord.
- Some staff of our school are not believers yet. Pray that through Bible study that they will know Jesus.
- Please pray for new believers Si Yorn and Oun Chen. The husband, Oun Chen, has a big lump outside his neck. Please pray for his healing and their faith.
- Many students and toddlers in our school are suffering from mumps. Please pray that the rest be protected from getting it.
- We need to go to Canada in March, April, June and July. Joseph was in the hospital for 15 days in August last year. In order to activate our Alberta Health Insurance we need to be in Canada for six months in a year.
Thank you very much! Please share your prayer request if you have any so that we can remember you in our prayers too.
Joseph and Liza